Sunday, June 17, 2012

LITTLE INFO June 11, 2012


Dear Readers,
Yes, I got behind on the blog.
I will try better to keep it up.
He didn't have much to say last week but we will see this week.
Thanks for reading.
Tina


June 11, 2012
Today was changes. I didn't have changes but we went and played paintball, it was so much fun. 
We had a group of ten. Two of them are our converts. 
Thank you for the updates, I always love to hear what is going on. 
I too hope that you can have a successful summer in the flower shop. 
Don't worry, I will be praying. 


It is hard to feel the spirit...how to do I say it in English....in Spanish is "bien fuerte" or very strong when 
I am locked in my apartment for two and a half weeks. Elder Miguel  had an infection in his throat and stomach. He still can't eat hardly anything but he is better now. We are going to have a full day of work tomorrow, our first in two weeks...Like I said, a lot of patience.. we are finally going to have a full work day tomorrow. 
Elder Miguel and I are best friends, we have never fought or screamed or contended with each other. 
Yes, I have learned alot about patience. I love it. Breath in, breath out. Like Mr. Miagi says. I do that alot. 
I am almost done with the Book of Mormon in Spanish again. I love and adore this great book. 
I am in Helamen right now. I will probably finish this week. 
I have read alot of Jesus the Christ and have learned something new every time I read the words of Elder Talmage. 
I bet I will love the package that you sent to me. I will probably receive it this week. I am excited. 
I am glad you found my journal, I actually bought a new one for $12 bucks. I am getting better at writing every day.
I will send you another email in a minute. I have to write Jordan something. 


I will probably need more money for food this month. Sorry, I feel bad about that....I am just eating alot right now. 
I don't need anything else. 
Don't stress out about the letter thing. No big. 


Sorry that there was not alot today.
I have to go. Love you!!!!
Until next week!
Elder Chadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment