Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BETTER WEEK


Hey,
I hope you had a great week.
Mine was better.
We had divisions and so I was with the red headed pianist.
Changes are in one week. Tomorrow or Wednesday we have interviews with Pres. Kush.
I still dont know what I want in my package.....
We are doing better as a companionship. Still best of friends.
  
So yesterday I gave a talk in sacrament meeting, I wish you could have been there to listen to me.
I have never talked with more power and authority in my whole life.
Everyone loved the story I told, the one Greg Mitchell gave at his homecoming talk...about fire and the wolfs....
It was great. I think the branch is ready to work again. I told them we need to put everything behind us and get our hearts in the right place. I think things are going to improve now.
Everyone thanked my for my talk and said it was powerful.
I felt really good after, not for the regonition but for how everything felt during the talk.
I had selected the scriptures I wanted to use before hand but could not get the order down.
So I just left it up to Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost to help me.
So when I was up there it just flowed. Like the scriptures say," If you study, the Holy Ghost will give you the words that you need in the moment"
Somthing like that.....
So, it is fine that you want to talk about after the mission. That is alright with me.
I am still trying to do my best and am obeying the rules...thank you. haha.
I dont really have much else to say. We went paintballing again today because it is Elder Miguels last week...perhaps.
I am going to have a good talk with pres this week...
Love ya
Elder Chadwick

Last Time With President and Sister Spannaus


Baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment