Saturday, July 28, 2012

NEW COMPANION

Part One July 23 e-mail
Mom, I am about to go get my new companion. I am at my friend Manuel's house. 
Thanks for the article. I am just astounded at the way things are working out right now. 
Yesterday the High Councilmen spoke in Sacrament meeting and he used this very talk that you just sent me. I just cant believe this....OK I can, it is revelation or something. 
I am so happy to have a mother in tune with the spirit. 


I will write my siblings later. Elder Miguel left in a taxi for Cuarnavaca. I will send him an email about the talk you had with his sister. That is so cool. 


Well, my new companion is Elder Espinosa. I have no clue where he is from or how he is.


I love my family so much and think about you guys every day. 
Love
Elder Chadwick


Part Two July 23 e-mail
I am so excited to be with my new companion. 
He is great and happy and ready to work.
He only has five months in the mission and only a year and a half as a member of the church. 
He is from Peru and it is hard to understand his Spanish sometimes.
Things are really going to change and I am happy to be with him. 

Last week was a challenge but I just want to look on to the future with faith in Christ. 

I hope everything is going well at home and everyone is getting along. 
I don't know what else to write because I am just excited and happy to get a fresh start. 
Being senior companion is not going to be a challenge with this Elder. 
I have not met someone like him for a while. He is really going to help me spiritually. 

If I think of anything else to write you I will send you a message. 
I have only five more minutes..
Love ya
Elder Chadwick


No comments:

Post a Comment