Wednesday, August 8, 2012

TRANSFERRED


So I have some news. I got changed, special changes. I am now back in Chilpancingo.
I am in the ward Sauces with Elder Fernandez. He is going home in September.
We are working in two areas. I guess there are two sisters that don't want to work so President told me we are covering two wards. The other one is Angeles.
Elder Espinoza was a great example for me and we worked hard and he will be baptizing this week.
I learned alot from him. He confessed what it was like to be addicted to girls and alcohol. It is a sad thing, addictions.
I am glad my only addiction right now is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.
So I left Cualta yesterday at 9:15 and got to Chilpo at 1:30. I waited for my companion for two hours.
I was fasting and when he got their we got the things in the taxi and I asked if we could stop by someones house to eat.
I didn't know that they had already eaten. He told me that we were going to church, sacrament meeting.
I thought the services were just backwards. But no, sacrament meeting started at four and then gospel principles then priesthood. We left church at 7:30 at night.
Kind of weird right. When we dropped the stuff off at the house before going to the church I found some tortillas and ate two.
Good thing I said a prayer at the bus station while waiting because the services went by really fast and I was able to make it home and eat ham and cheese sandwiches.
 
Today we went to the zoo. It was great. We had a good time. One of the elders asked the supervisor to let us go in a restricted zone and so we got a special tour of the Mexican Wolfs.
When we were there talking to the tour guide/zoo person I remembered my little sister Stacie and how she wants to do that type of thing when she grows up.
 
Elder Fernandez and I are going to baptized four people this month. It is going to be great. I am excited to work with him.
He is alive and working and I am going to learn alot from him.
 
In church yesterday Hermano Omar was there, a friend of mine from the ward Aeropuerto. His family is moving to West Jordan in a year.
 
I don't have much to say. I hope everything is going well.
Love you all
Elder Chadwick
 

No comments:

Post a Comment