Monday, May 30, 2011

LITTLE DONKEY'S, LITTLE DOGGIES, LITTLE COCONUTS

Ok, I just returned my camera and they could not put the money back on my card. So I have a lot of cash because we took out the money for this month too. I will just use it for shoes and maybe another camera that actually works.
We went to Playa Linda today with the district. I have been here for six weeks already in this area. I am excited for another six.
So it took an hour but Elder Wake finally got up a tree and we had fresh coconut water today.
Tuesday
We had zone conference at our church in San Jeronimito. President Spannaus talked alot about Fasting. How the spirit needs to control the body not the other way around. We did an activity that helped my area alot.
All 18 elders went out for fifteen minutes and tried to find 5 people for each companionship. My new companion for that moment and I found 7. We ended up finding and actually teaching 7 of the 36 or however many we all found this week.
Wednesday
First lesson was with Carmelo and a chihuahua peed on my pants while I was teaching faith in Jesus Christ.
Thursday
Hermana Chuchita called me burro. Then asked me if I knew what it means. Donkey. And then she called me Donkito. And now that is like the joke of the branch.
Friday
We taught a huge family home evening to the branch.
Saturdays we are teaching English classes so it is really cool and funny. And now they know how I feel. ha ha.
Sunday
We went on an adventure to find someone and we ended up not finding them. On our way back we saw a truck named Tina. That made my day.
Have a good week.
Love
Elder Chadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment