Monday, July 4, 2011

FEELING BETTER

Hey Everyone,
This last week was kind of boring but it was fun. I am doing great and getting better. I was sick all last week. I had to get my foot x-rayed and had to take lots of meds. It was hard not going out and working. I did get a few appointments in though.
So Friday in Zihuat. we were eating tacos de pastor and we hear these cars coming up really fast and then all the sudden. Pop! Pop! Pop!
The bad guys went by shooting at each other. What was funny was that the police came like thirty minutes later trying to follow them. ha ha.
But the scary experience was when Elder Arreolla and I had just gotten into a Taxi and were on Central Street. We were not even in the taxi 30 seconds when
we heard the pop pop pop sounds again. Everyone pulled to the side of the road and I almost died because everyone was screaming a language I didn't learn in the MTC. The taxi's were all communicating by radio and it was awesome. Yeah, we got home safely and I haven't seen any action since.
This is the last week of the change so we will see if I stay or go. Hopefully I stay, I like it here.
Happy 4Th of July!!
It is weird not being in Provo marching in the parade. This is the first time in 5 years I haven't been in Provo enjoying the freedom festival with the family.
It is all good. Fiesta!
Well, have a fantastic week everyone!
Love Elder Chadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment