Saturday, December 11, 2010

WHEN DO WE GET MAIL???

This week with much anticipation we waited for letters from DJ.
All of us.
We waited and waited.
Nothing came.
We thought maybe e-mails on Thursday, his P-Day.
We waited.
Daryl got a hand written letter and well, the e-mail was short to say the least.

Sunday, Dec 5
Hey Dad,
Life is basically amazing over here. Dinner was soooo good. I actually fasted for 24 hours. I didn't eat until 5:15 p.m. today. Testimony meeting was great. A lot of people talked about strength and going through trials. We also had mission conference today.
The MTC Presidency and their wives spoke. It took two hours on hard chairs.... but it was so worth it.
We watched the First Presidency devotional for Christmas. I loved President Uchtdorf's talk. I loved all of them actually. I am sending you guys a package with your Christmas in it. I think you and the family will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment